Random Drawing Game
Thank you Keri Smith for this
- Printout this grid of words or draw your own on a piece of paper
Click for printable pdf
- Cut out the oblongs and fold each in half and put them all in a bowl or large container.
- Take one out and do what it says on your sketchbook page or piece of paper. Then the next and so on….. You don’t have to do them all and you can use more than one page if you like
- You now have a page or more covered in strange patterns.
- Now you can –
• Colour in each of the spaces with different colours
• Write something in each space – your name, something you like (ice cream?), your friends, something good that happened to you – fill your pattern with nice things