We raise more than half of our real costs through contributions in-kind.
In-kind support is the contribution of: time, labour, materials and services to Arts Together for which we don’t have to pay. If we calculate these contributions in financial terms and add to our actual cash expenditure, our true costs would total £120,139 (2015-16). The in-kind contributions make up 52% of our total real costs.
Without this support we would not be able to operate and we are very grateful to all those individuals and businesses who give time, goods and services.
- Our group volunteers are the cornerstone of Arts Together and their weekly donation of time and energy add up to £27,000 a year.
- Other volunteers work at fundraising and promotion and these efforts amount to £5500 a year.
- Our Trustees also donate their time and expertise and this amounts to £4000 a year.
- The venues where the groups meet each week are donated rent free. A total of £7200 a year
- Donations of food, software, promotional materials, consultancy services, etc = £18,000
Our volunteers, artists, staff and supporters give more time and goods than we can keep track of and some kind gestures have gone un-recorded but no less appreciated.
In particular we would like to thank:
http://steps2stardom.com.au/uncategorized/billigaste-135-mg-colospa-kopa-hela-varlden-frakt-3-7-dagar-saker-webbplats-for-att-kopa-generika/ Selwood Housing, Green Square, Aster Living, Guinness Hermitage, Carewatch, Mears, Leonard Cheshire Care, The National Trust, Wiltshire Farm Foods, the Pewsey Butchers and the http://receptizavos.com/bananita-kolac/ Bradford on Avon allotments for their donated goods and services. Arts Together is also supported by can you buy Lyrica in spain ArtSpark www.artspark.net, Whittington Consultants, www.whittingtonconsultants.co.uk, and Bufferzone www.bufferzone.org.uk
Do you have something to offer Arts Together. A skill, an idea, time, resources or materials. Can you or your company offer:
- Free or discounted printing services
- Supplies of unwanted paper or art materials
- Advice or consultation services
- Surplus food