http://axomaxs.com/?feed=rss2 Have you thought about becoming a Trustee?
see url We are recruiting and would like to hear from you now.
Trustees have overall control of the charity and are responsible for making sure Arts Together is doing what it was set up to do. Being a trustee means making decisions that will impact on people’s lives and you will be making a difference to your local community and to society as a whole. Trustees use their skills and experience to support Arts Together, helping us achieve our aims.
The Charity Commission sets out Trustees’ 6 main duties:
- Ensure the charity is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
- Comply with the charity’s governing document and the law
- Act in the charity’s best interests
- Manage the charity’s resources responsibly
- Act with reasonable care and skill
- Ensure the charity is accountable
These 6 duties can be read about in more detail here: Charity Commission
Additionally, Trustees bring specialist skills and qualities to the role that can transform how the charity functions and succeeds in a constantly changing sector.
We are currently looking for Trustees who:
- Want to develop local networks for fundraising
- Want to be an advocate for the arts and the well-being of older people
- Keep up-to-date with government policy issues that affect us.
- Have an interest in news and current affairs
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people
- Have knowledge of local government
- Know about public relations, marketing and communication with media sources
- Have experience of using social media in a professional capacity
- Understand IT systems and data protection
You will also need to be committed to improving the lives of older people in Wiltshire, empathetic and willing to join a small passionate team at Arts Together. We do not pay salaries to Trustees but cover all expenses and offer training and on-going support. You will be committing to 3-4 lively meetings per year plus time reading relevant material and policies.
Meet the current Trustees here
If you would like to have an informal chat about joining our team, then call
where to buy provigil online usa Karolyne on 01380 831434
Email Karolyne at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the enquiry form here.